PSATS can prepare tax returns for all types of clients as well as providing tax- related advice.
Our tax services include:
• Preparation and electronic lodgement of annual income tax returns for:
• Self- Managed Super Funds.
• Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
• Applying for Tax File Numbers, ABN’s, GST registration and PAYG Withholding registration.
• Tax related advice in matters including:
• Income Tax
• Capital Gains Tax
• Business Structures
• Communicate with the ATO and/or ASIC on our clients behalf.
• Negotiate and resolve tax issues (e.g.- Debts and penalties) with the ATO on behalf of our clients.
For SME’s (Small to Medium Enterprises)
• 24 hour access to business financials and performance. Financials are always current, ensuring:
• Timely and relevant analysis enabling us to advise clients regarding their business performance compared to industry benchmarks.
• An accurate review of their taxation position.
• We can determine the most appropriate business or tax structure.
• Quarterly reviews of business performance, including cash flows, debt levels, accounts payable and receivable, expense management, electronic payroll reporting and auto super to comply with ATO requirements.
• Up-to-date reconciliations of accounts using cloud-based software.
For SMSF’s ( Self Managed Superanuation funds)
• Ability for Trustees and members to view their SMSF details online 24 hours a day.
• Balances are always up-to-date and reconciled.
• Ability to monitor fund assets performance and allocation.
• Regular reviews of fund performance including meeting with financial advisor if necessary to ensure funds continued compliance with ATO regulations.
• Timely lodgement of regulatory forms.
• Liaising with auditor.
Peter Scioscia Accounting & Taxation Services
Shop 2/241 Princes Highway, Corrimal NSW 2518
Copyright © 2017 | All Rights Reserved